Born: May 5, 1944
Number of Roles: 206
Best Known for Playing: Sallah in Raiders of the Lost Ark and Last Crusade, Gimli in Lord of the Rings, Arturo on Sliders
First Appearance: Gareth in Crossroads (1964)
Most Recent Appearance: Senator Crenshaw in Ferocious Planet (2011)
- Grimshank on Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire
- Sangimel in Fire & Ice
- Murdoch in Anaconda III and Anacondas: Trail of Blood
- Merick in In The Name of the King
- Captain Randolph in Chupacabra Terror
- King Fastrad in Dragon Storm
- Commander Hammerstock-Smythe in The Medallion
- Anthony Bricklin in Sabertooth
- Leonardo Da Vinci on Star Trek: Voyager
- Macbeth on Gargoyles
- Agent Michael Malone on The Untouchables
- Gen. James Taggert in Wing Commander III
- Challenger in The Lost World
- General Pushkin in The Living Daylights
- Was allergic to the prosthetics used to transform him into Gimli and could only wear it every third day, it burned the skin out from under his eyes the first time he wore it.
- Actually the tallest of the Lord of the Rings actors, even though he plays a dwarf.
- He and Sean Connery have played two of the same characters, Richard the Lionheart and Michael Malone, they appeared together in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.