- Annabelle: Before being contained by the Warrens, possessed doll Annabelle wreaked havoc on her trail of unsuspecting owners in the prequel to The Conjuring.
- Gone Girl: The latest adaptation from David Fincher finds Ben Affleck as the husband of a missing woman who becomes the center of the media blitz and the police investigation.
- Left Behind: Nicolas Cage is an airline pilot who has half of his passengers disappear during the Rapture while his daughter struggles to survive back home in the latest attempt at the Left Behind series.
- Addicted: A gallery owner enters into an affair with the latest painter exhibiting and things quickly spiral out of control.
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day: Steve Carrell and Jennifer Garner star in this Disney adaptation of the classic children’s book.
- Dracula Untold: Before he was the vampire of legend, Dracula was a king trying to defend his people from the invading Ottoman Empire and makes a deal to possibly trade his soul for the power to stop them.
- The Judge: Returning home when his father is accused of murder, a hot shot lawyer tries to uncover the truth and reconnect with his family. The ridiculously stacked cast includes Robert Downey Jr, Robert Duvall, Billy Bob Thornton and Vera Farmiga.
- Best of Me: The latest Nicolas Sparks adaptation follows a couple who fall in love when they are teenagers and then are reunited decades later.
- Book of Life: Manolo, a musician trying to win the heart of lovely Maria, is killed by a snake sent by a scheming Spanish spirit and must traverse the Land of the Dead in order to return.
- Fury: A tank crew in World War II faces impossible odds in the last days of the war deep in German territory. Brad Pitt stars with David Ayer directing.
- John Wick: Keanu Reeves is a legendary bad-ass who comes out of retirement when a mob boss’ son steals his car and kills his dog.
- Laggies: A woman stuck in permanent adolescence lies to her fiancé about going on a retreat and spends the time hanging out with friends instead.
- Ouija: A group of friends try to find out what happened to their friend who was killed and discover she used a Ouija board and may have accidentally unleashed a vengeful spirit.
- Before I Go to Sleep: Nicole Kidman is a woman who wakes up every day not knowing anything about what happened in what sounds like a thriller version of 50 First Dates.
- Nightcrawler: Jake Gyllenhaal is a photographer who discovers the shady world of night time crime journalism in Los Angeles.