- The Light Between Oceans: A lighthouse keeper and his wife living off the coast of Western Australia raise a baby they rescue from an adrift rowboat.
- Morgan: A corporate risk-management consultant must decide whether or not to terminate an artificially created humanoid being.
- The Disappointments Room: A mother and her young son release unimaginable horrors from the attic of their rural dream home.
- Sully: The story of Chesley Sullenberger, who became a hero after gliding his plane along the water in the Hudson River, saving all of the airplane flights 155 crew and passengers.
- When the Bough Breaks: A surrogate mom for a couple becomes dangerously obsessed with the soon-to-be father.
- The Wild Life: A daring parrot recounts how Robinson Crusoe came to be stranded on a tropical island.
- Blair Witch: After discovering a video showing what he believes to be his sister’s experiences in the demonic woods of the Blair Witch, James and a group of friends head to the forest in search of his lost sibling.
- Bridget Jones’s Baby: The continuing adventures of British publishing executive Bridget Jones as she enters her 40s.
- Hillsong: Let Hope Ride: Capturing the on-stage energy and off-stage hearts of the Australia-based band Hillsong.
- Snowden: NSA employee Edward Snowden leaks thousands of classified documents to the press.
- The Magnificent Seven: Seven gun men in the old west gradually come together to help a poor village against savage thieves.
- Storks: Storks have moved on from delivering babies to packages. But when an order for a baby appears, the best delivery stork must scramble to fix the error by delivering the baby.
- Deepwater Horizon: A story set on the offshore drilling rig Deepwater Horizon, which exploded during April 2010 and created the worst oil spill in U.S. history.
- Masterminds: A night guard at an armored car company in the Southern U.S. organizes one of the biggest bank heists in American history.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children: When Jacob discovers clues to a mystery that spans different worlds and times, he finds Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. But the mystery and danger deepen as he gets to know the residents and learns about their special powers.