- God Bless the Broken Road: While grieving the loss of her husband, a financially struggling widow meets a race car driver.
- The Nun: A priest with a haunted past and a novice on the threshold of her final vows are sent by the Vatican to investigate the death of a young nun in Romania and confront a malevolent force in the form of a demonic nun.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is a revenge story centering on a young mother who finds herself with nothing to lose, and is now going to take from her enemies the very life they stole from her.
- The Predator: When a young boy accidentally triggers the universe’s most lethal hunters’ return to Earth, only a ragtag crew of ex-soldiers and a disgruntled science teacher can prevent the end of the human race.
- A Simple Favor: Directed by Paul Feig, Stephanie, a mommy blogger seeks to uncover the truth behind her best friend Emily’s sudden disappearance from their small town.
- Unbroken: Path to Redemption: Based on Laura Hillenbrand’s bestselling book, UNBROKEN: PATH TO REDEMPTION begins where Unbroken ends, sharing the next amazing chapter of Olympian and World War II hero Louis Zamperini’s powerful true story of forgiveness, redemption, and amazing grace.
- White Boy Rick: The story of teenager Richard Wershe Jr., who became an undercover informant for the FBI during the 1980s and was ultimately arrested for drug-trafficking and sentenced to life in prison.
- Fahrenheit 11/9: Michael Moore’s “Fahrenheit 11/9” is a provocative and comedic look at the times in which we live. It will explore the two most important questions of the Trump Era: How the f**k did we get here, and how the f**k do we get out?
- The House With A Clock in Its Walls: A young orphan named Lewis Barnavelt aids his magical uncle in locating a clock with the power to bring about the end of the world.
- Life Itself: As a young New York couple goes from college romance to marriage and the birth of their first child, the unexpected twists of their journey create reverberations that echo over continents and through lifetimes.
- Hell Fest: A masked serial killer turns a horror-themed amusement park into his own personal playground, terrorizing a group of friends while the rest of the patrons believe that it is all part of the show.
- Little Women: A modern retelling of Louisa May Alcott’s classic novel, we follow the lives of four sisters – Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy March – detailing their passage from childhood to womanhood. Despite harsh times, they cling to optimism, and as they mature, they face blossoming ambitions and relationships, as well as tragedy, while maintaining their unbreakable bond as sisters.
- Night School: A group of troublemakers are forced to attend night school in hope that they’ll pass the GED exam to finish high school.
- Smallfoot: A Yeti is convinced that the elusive creatures known as “humans” really do exist.