- Greta: A young woman befriends a lonely widow who’s harboring a dark and deadly agenda towards her.
- Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral: A joyous family reunion becomes a hilarious nightmare as Madea and the crew travel to backwoods Georgia, where they find themselves unexpectedly planning a funeral that might unveil unsavory family secrets.
- Captain Marvel: Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races.
- Five Feet Apart: A pair of teenagers with life-threatening illnesses meet in a hospital and fall in love.
- Wonder Park: Wonder Park tells the story of a magnificent amusement park where the imagination of a wildly creative girl named June comes alive.
- Captive State: Set in a Chicago neighborhood nearly a decade after an occupation by an extra-terrestrial force, Captive State explores the lives on both sides of the conflict – the collaborators and dissidents.
- Us: A family’s serenity turns to chaos when a group of doppelgängers begin to terrorize them.
- Dumbo: A young elephant, whose oversized ears enable him to fly, helps save a struggling circus, but when the circus plans a new venture, Dumbo and his friends discover dark secrets beneath its shiny veneer.
- Unplanned: As one of the youngest Planned Parenthood clinic directors in the nation, Abby Johnson was involved in upwards of 22,000 abortions and counseled countless women on their reproductive choices. Her passion surrounding a woman’s right to choose led her to become a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood, fighting to enact legislation for the cause she so deeply believed in. Until the day she saw something that changed everything.