- Joker: A gritty character study of Arthur Fleck, a man disregarded by society.
- The Addams Family: An animated version of Charles Addams’ series of cartoons about a peculiar, ghoulish family.
- Gemini Man: An over-the-hill hitman faces off against a younger clone of himself.
- High Strung Free Dance: A young choreographer casts a contemporary dancer and an innovative pianist in New York’s most anticipated new Broadway show.
- Jexi: A comedy about what can happen when you love your phone more than anything else in your life.
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil: Maleficent and her goddaughter Aurora begin to question the complex family ties that bind them as they are pulled in different directions by impending nuptials, unexpected allies, and dark new forces at play.
- Zombieland 2: Double Tap: Columbus, Tallahasse, Wichita, and Little Rock move to the American heartland as they face off against evolved zombies, fellow survivors, and the growing pains of the snarky makeshift family.
- Black and Blue: ‘Black and Blue’ is an action thriller about a rookie cop who inadvertently captures the murder of a young drug dealer on her body cam. After realizing that the murder was committed by corrupt cops, she teams up with the one person from her community who is willing to help her as she tries to escape both the criminals out for revenge and the police who are desperate to destroy the incriminating footage.
- Countdown: When a nurse downloads an app that claims to predict the moment a person will die, it tells her she only has three days to live. With the clock ticking and a figure haunting her, she must find a way to save her life before time runs out.
- The Current War: The dramatic story of the cutthroat race between electricity titans Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse to determine whose electrical system would power the modern world.