Born: October 31, 1945
Number of Roles: 118
Best Known for Playing: Bosses and Executives
First Appearance: Detective in Fuzz (1972)
Most Recent Appearance: Mr. Ehlhert on The Middle (2010)
- Lou Loomis in Caddyshack
- SNL Newsbreak Anchor from 1978-1982
- Earl Cross in Scrooged
- Frank Shirley in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- Reverend in Sixteen Candles
- Jack Ruby in JFK
- Noah Vanderhoff in Wayne’s World
- Buster in Groundhog Day
- Walt in Multiplicity
- Mel Sanger on Seinfeld
- The Flying Dutchman on Spongebob Squarepants
- George Savitsky on Yes, Dear
- Jack on King of the Hill
- Captain K’nuckles on The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- Older brother of Bill Murray
- Doyle is his grandmother’s maiden name, added it to avoid confusion with actor Brian Murray.
- Featured player on SNL in the late 70’s-early 80’s, did impressions of Rod Serling, Jerry Falwell and Albert Einstein.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.