- Evil Dead: A remake of the horror classic, produced by original director Sam Raimi and original star Bruce Campbell. A group of kids head out to an old cabin in the woods and uncover a book called the Necromonicon that causes them to be possessed by demons and other horrible things to happen.
- Jurassic Park 3D: The classic blockbuster returns to theaters in 3D. Some of the scenes seem prime for 3d like the Gallimimus chase and the T-rex chasing the jeep scene and I’m excited just to see the movie on the big screen, as I never have.
- 42: The latest biopic follows the career of Jackie Robinson and his struggles as the first man to break the color barrier in baseball.
- Scary Movie 5: The latest in the horror spoof series finds a ton of washed up celebrities in a parody of Paranormal Activity.
- Oblivion: Tom Cruise stars as one of the only humans left on Earth, doing some maintenance work before joining the rest of humanity off-planet. The discovery of a capsule with a mysterious human and a group of underground survivors complicates things.
- Pain and Gain: A “smaller” scale movie from Michael Bay stars Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson as a couple of meathead weight lifters who come up with a plan to kidnap and extort money from a rich gym customer. It’s apparently based on a true story.
- The Big Wedding: An ensemble romantic comedy which stars Robert DeNiro, Susan Sarandon, Diane Keaton, Katherine Heigl, Amanda Seyfried, Robin Williams and Topher Grace.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.