- Out of the Furnace: Christian Bale stars as Russell Baze, who must trek into the hills of the Rust Belt to find out what happened to his brother, Rodney, who was mixed up with the ruthless crime lord, Harlan DeGroat.
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: The journey of Bilbo, Gandalf and the dwarves continues as they make their way toward Erebor and the dragon Smaug. Familiar face Legolas returns with new additions Tauriel and Bard the Bowman.
- Tyler Perry’s A Medea Christmas: Medea helps a friend by heading with her to visit her daughter in the country for Christmas.
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues: Ron Burgandy and the Channel 4 news team are back and ready to tackle the challenges of the 80’s as they become part of a 24 hour news network.
- American Hustle: The latest from David O. Russell follows a pair of con artists (Christian Bale and Amy Adams) who are forced to help the FBI with a series of sting operations in the 70’s. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence co-star.
- Walking with Dinosaurs 3D: The classic BBC nature specials are given a kid friendly make over and 3D with Walking with Dinosaurs 3D. Justin Long and John Leguizamo are some of the voices in the movie which follows a family of Pachyrhinosaurus trying to survive in the Late Cretaceous period.
- Inside Llewyn Davis: The Coen Brothers latest follows a folk singer during a week in the 60’s through Greenwich Village.
- Saving Mr. Banks: Based on the true story, Saving Mr. Banks finds Emma Thompson as P.L. Travers, author of Mary Poppins and the struggle by Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) to get her approval for the Disney film version of the book.
- 47 Ronin: Keanu Reeves joins a group of samurai out to save their homeland from the many evil forces that have taken it over.
- Justin Bieber’s Believe: The latest documentary/concert film following Justin Bieber on the road and on stage.
- Grudge Match: Stallone vs De Niro in this boxing comedy where two past their prime boxing rivals get one last chance to settle the score in the ring.
- The Secret Life of Walter Mitty: A day dreaming, mild mannered Life magazine employed goes on an epic quest to recover the final roll of film from his famous photographer partner to complete the magazine’s final issue and possibly win the heart of his crush.
- The Wolf of Wall Street: Leonardo DiCaprio stars as real life Wall Street scam artist Jordan Belfort, who engineered a scheme that made him one of the richest stock brokers in history.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.