- Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones: A spin-off of the Paranormal Activity franchise follows Jesse, who is “marked” by the evil forces that destroyed Katie and her family and may be the next one to become possessed.
- The Legend of Hercules: Kellan Lutz stars as the legendary Greek hero is betrayed by his stepfather because of a forbidden love with a princess and sold into slavery. He must use his strength to fight his way out and get vengeance.
- Her: The latest from Spike Jonze follows Joaquin Phoenix in a future where household AI is prevalent and Phoenix falls in love with his computer system, voiced by Scarlett Johansson.
- Lone Survivor: Based on a true story, a squad of Navy SEALs head into Afghanistan to capture a high ranking Taliban member but quickly become outnumbered and must fight their way out when they are discovered.
- Devil’s Due: A young couple awaiting their first child start seeing signs that their baby might be the Antichrist in the latest found footage horror movie.
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit: Chris Pine brings Jack Ryan back to the screen with a film set early in the CIA agent’s career, where he uncovers a Russian plot to take down the world economy.
- The Nut Job: A group of animals plan a heist to steal a nut store’s inventory. Will Arnett, Katherine Heigl, Brendan Fraser and Liam Neeson are just a few of the people providing the voices.
- Ride Along: In order to prove his manhood and that he’s worthy of marrying his girlfriend, Kevin Hart goes on a ride along with bad ass cop, and future brother in law, Ice Cube.
- I, Frankenstein: Aaron Eckhart stars as the classic monster, who is the key to stopping a war between humans and gargoyles. Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski co-star.
- Labor Day: Jason Reitman’s latest finds Josh Brolin as an escaped convict that takes a single mother and her son hostage over the long Labor Day weekend.
- That Awkward Moment: Three friends in relationships reach the point where you have to ask, “So…where is this is going?”