- Tammy: After losing her job and learning that her husband has been unfaithful, a woman hits the road with her profane, hard-drinking grandmother.
- Earth to Echo: Kids discover a lost alien after deciphering encoded transmissions and decide to help him get home.
- Deliver Us From Evil: An NYPD detective investigates a series of gruesome murders and starts to realize there may be something demonic happening.
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: 10 years after the events of Rise, the remnants of humanity are struggling to survive while Caesar’s fledgling ape society is flourishing but war seems imminent between the two species.
- And So it Goes: Michael Douglas is a real estate agent who learns he has a granddaughter and he’s left to watch her. He recruits his neighbor (Diane Keaton) to help babysit.
- Planes: Fire and Rescue: After achieving his dream of being a world famous air racer, Dusty Crophopper suffers an “injury” that puts him out of the racing circuit and into the world of aerial firefighting.
- The Purge: Anarchy: The annual Purge occurs again and this time, a man (Frank Grill0) takes the opportunity to get revenge for the death of his family while a young couple gets stranded out on the streets when their car break downs.
- Sex Tape: Feeling adventurous, a couple decides to make a sex tape but are horrified when they wake up the next morning and it has disappeared.
- The Fluffy Movie: Stand up comic Gabriel Inglesias performs in a stand up concert film.
- Hercules: The Rock stars as the mythological hero, who takes on a quest after his famous 12 labors to defend the city of Thrace against an undead army.
- Lucy: An American, Lucy (Scarlett Johansson), is kidnapped by Asian gangsters and has a cache of drugs surgically implanted in her stomach. The drugs leak into her system and begin to unlock incredible powers.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.