- The Pyramid: The latest found footage horror movie follows a team of archaeologists who discover a new tomb in Egypt but inside they find themselves stalked by a deadly creature.
- Exodus: Gods and Kings: Christian Bale is Moses to Joel Edgerton’s Ramses in Ridley Scott’s new, epic take on the Exodus story.
- Top Five: Chris Rock directs and stars in this comedy about a comedic actor trying get into dramatic acting while his reality star fiance tries to convince him to broadcast their upcoming wedding on TV.
- The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies: The final chapter in Peter Jackson’s Hobbit trilogy finds Bilbo, Gandalf and the dwarf company up against both the dragon Smaug and the armies who arrive to try and claim the recently recovered Erebor for themselves.
- Annie: Oscar nominee Quvenzhane Wallis stars in this updated take on the classic musical, where Jamie Foxx is mayoral candidate Will Stacks who takes Annie in originally to garner votes but she quickly charms him and makes him rethink his priorities.
- Night at the Museum 3: Secret of the Tomb: When the magical tablet that brings the exhibits of the Museum of Natural History in NYC alive starts to lose it’s powers, security guard Larry and a select group of wax figures heads to London to find Egyptian pharoah Ahkmenrah’s father, who originally created the tablet.
- The Interview: James Franco and Seth Rogen are a host/producer team for a fluffy interview show who somehow get a chance to interview Kim Jong Un but the CIA recruits the pair to assassinate him while they are in North Korea.
- Into the Woods: A witch conspires to teach important lessons to various characters of popular children’s stories including Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk and Rapunzel in this Disney musical.
- Unbroken: Angelina Jolie directs while the Coen brothers wrote the script for the true story of Louis Zamperini, who was an Olympic runner who was captured by the Japanese during World War II.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.