- Entourage: Continuing the hit HBO show, Vinnie Chase and his crew are back and working on making a blockbuster movie for Ari, who is now a studio head.
- Spy: When all the regular CIA agents are compromised, analyst Susan Cooper (Melissa McCarthy) is the only one who can go into the field and track down the location of stolen WMD.
- Insidious 3: Set before the events of the previous two films, psychic Elise Rainer (Lin Shaye) uses her abilities to help a young girl being haunted by an evil entity.
- Jurassic World: Ingen has fulfilled the dream of John Hammond and a fully functional theme park is operating on Isla Nublar, but their newest attraction, the genetically engineered Indominus Rex, escapes and threatens everyone in the park.
- Dope: A coming of age comedy/drama for the post hip hop generation. Malcolm is a geek, carefully surviving life in The Bottoms, a tough neighborhood in Inglewood, CA filled gangsters and drugs dealers, while juggling his senior year of college applications, interviews and the SAT.
- Inside Out: The latest from Pixar, Inside Out follows a girl after she moves into to a new home and her emotions are plunged into chaos as they compete for control of her mind.
- Max: A dog that helped US Marines in Afghanistan returns to the U.S. and is adopted by his handler’s family after suffering a traumatic experience.
- Ted 2: Newlywed couple Ted and Tami-Lynn want to have a baby, but in order to qualify to be a parent, Ted will have to prove he’s a person in a court of law.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.