February Movie Preview
- The Choice: Travis and Gabby first meet as neighbors in a small coastal town and wind up in a relationship that is tested by life’s most defining events.
- Hail, Caesar!: A Hollywood fixer in the 1950s works to keep the studio’s stars in line.
- Pride and Predjudice and Zombies: Jane Austen’s classic tale of the tangled relationships between lovers from different social classes in 19th century England is faced with a new challenge — an army of undead zombies.
- Deadpool: A former Special Forces operative turned mercenary is subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopting the alter ego Deadpool.
- How to be Single: New York City is full of lonely hearts seeking the right match, and what Alice, Robin, Lucy, Meg, Tom and David all have in common is the need to learn how to be single in a world filled with ever-evolving definitions of love.
- Zoolander 2: Derek and Hansel are modelling again when an opposing company attempts to take them out from the business.
- Race: Jesse Owens’ quest to become the greatest track and field athlete in history thrusts him onto the world stage of the 1936 Olympics, where he faces off against Adolf Hitler’s vision of Aryan supremacy.
- Risen: Follows the epic Biblical story of the Resurrection, as told through the eyes of a non-believer. Clavius, a powerful Roman Military Tribune, and his aide Lucius, are tasked with solving the mystery of what happened to Jesus in the weeks following the crucifixion, in order to disprove the rumors of a risen Messiah and prevent an uprising in Jerusalem.
- The Witch: A family in 1630s New England is torn apart by the forces of witchcraft, black magic and possession.
- Eddie the Eagle: The story of Great Britain’s first ski jumper to enter the Winter Olympics.
- Gods of Egypt: A common thief joins a mythical god on a quest through Egypt.
- Triple 9: A gang of criminals and corrupt cops plan the murder of a police officer in order to pull off their biggest heist yet across town.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.