- Suicide Squad: A secret government agency recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions in exchange for clemency.
- Nine Lives: A stuffy businessman finds himself trapped inside the body of his family’s cat.
- Florence Foster Jenkins: The story of Florence Foster Jenkins, a New York heiress who dreamed of becoming an opera singer, despite having a terrible singing voice.
- Pete’s Dragon: The adventures of an orphaned boy named Pete and his best friend Elliot, who just so happens to be a dragon.
- Sausage Party: An animated movie about one sausage’s quest to discover the truth about his existence.
- Kubo and the Two Strings: A young boy named Kubo must locate a magical suit of armor worn by his late father in order to defeat a vengeful spirit from the past.
- War Dogs: Based on the true story of two young men, David Packouz and Efraim Diveroli, who won a $300 million contract from the Pentagon to arm America’s allies in Afghanistan.
- Ben-Hur: The epic story of Judah Ben-Hur (Jack Huston), a prince falsely accused of treason by his adopted brother, an officer in the Roman army. After years at sea, Judah returns to his homeland to seek revenge, but finds redemption.
- Mechanic: Resurrection: Arthur Bishop thought he had put his murderous past behind him when his most formidable foe kidnaps the love of his life. Now he is forced to travel the globe to complete three impossible assassinations, and do what he does best, make them look like accidents.
- Don’t Breathe: A group of friends break into the house of a wealthy blind man, thinking they’ll get away with the perfect heist. They’re wrong.
- Hands of Stone: The legendary Roberto Duran and his equally legendary trainer Ray Arcel change each other’s lives.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.