- Wonder Woman: Before she was Wonder Woman she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war to end all wars, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie: Two overly imaginative pranksters named George and Harold, hypnotize their principal into thinking he’s a ridiculously enthusiastic, incredibly dimwitted superhero named Captain Underpants.
- It Comes at Night: Secure within a desolate home as an unnatural threat terrorizes the world, a man has established a tenuous domestic order with his wife and son, but this will soon be put to test when a desperate young family arrives seeking refuge.
- Megan Leavey: Based on the true life story of a young Marine corporal whose unique discipline and bond with her military combat dog saved many lives during their deployment in Iraq.
- The Mummy: An ancient princess is awakened from her crypt beneath the desert, bringing with her malevolence grown over millennia, and terrors that defy human comprehension.
- 47 Meters Down: Two sisters vacationing in Mexico are trapped in a shark cage at the bottom of the ocean. With less than an hour of oxygen left and great white sharks circling nearby, they must fight to survive.
- All Eyez On Me: Tells the true and untold story of prolific rapper, actor, poet and activist Tupac Shakur.
- Cars 3: Lightning McQueen sets out to prove to a new generation of racers that he’s still the best race car in the world.
- Rough Night: A group of friends are horrified when the male stripper they hired for a wild bachelorette party in Miami winds up dead.
- Transformers: The Last Knight: Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth.
- Baby Driver: After being coerced into working for a crime boss, a young getaway driver finds himself taking part in a heist doomed to fail.
- Amityville: The Awakening: A single mother moves her three children into a haunted house, unaware of its bloody history.
- Despicable Me 3: Gru meets his twin brother Dru he never knew about.
- The House: A dad convinces his friends to start an illegal casino in his basement after he and his wife spend their daughter’s college fund.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.