- A Bad Moms Christmas: A Bad Moms Christmas follows our three under-appreciated and over-burdened women as they rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Super Bowl for moms: Christmas.
- Thor: Ragnorak: Imprisoned, the mighty Thor finds himself in a lethal gladiatorial contest against the Hulk, his former ally. Thor must fight for survival and race against time to prevent the all-powerful Hela from destroying his home and the Asgardian civilization.
- LBJ: The story of U.S. President Lyndon Baines Johnson from his young days in West Texas to the White House.
- Daddy’s Home 2: Brad and Dusty must deal with their intrusive fathers during the holidays.
- Murder on the Orient Express: A lavish train ride unfolds into a stylish & suspenseful mystery. From the novel by Agatha Christie, Murder on the Orient Express tells of thirteen stranded strangers & one man’s race to solve the puzzle before the murderer strikes again.
- Justice League: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
- The Star: A small but brave donkey and his animal friends become the unsung heroes of the first Christmas.
- Wonder: Based on the New York Times bestseller, WONDER tells the incredibly inspiring and heartwarming story of August Pullman, a boy with facial differences who enters fifth grade, attending a mainstream elementary school for the first time.
- Coco: Aspiring musician Miguel teams up with charming trickster Hector on an extraordinary journey through the Land of the Dead.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.