- Bad Samaritan: A pair of burglars stumble upon a woman being held captive in a home they intended to rob.
- Tully: Marlo, a mother of three including a newborn, is gifted a night nanny by her brother. Hesitant to the extravagance at first, Marlo comes to form a unique bond with the thoughtful, surprising, and sometimes challenging young nanny named Tully.
- Overboard: A spoiled, wealthy yacht owner is thrown overboard and becomes the target of revenge from his mistreated employee. A remake of the 1987 comedy.
- Breaking In: A woman fights to protect her family during a home invasion.
- Life of the Party: After her husband abruptly asks for a divorce, a middle-aged mother returns to college in order to complete her degree.
- Book Club: Four lifelong friends have their lives forever changed after reading 50 Shades of Grey in their monthly book club.
- Deadpool 2: After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the Yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.
- Show Dogs: Max, a macho, solitary Rottweiler police dog is ordered to go undercover as a primped show dog in a prestigious Dog Show, along with his human partner, to avert a disaster from happening.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: During an adventure into a dark criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his future copilot Chewbacca and encounters Lando Calrissian years before joining the Rebellion.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.