- The Darkest Minds: Imprisoned by an adult world that now fears everyone under 18, a group of teens form a resistance group to fight back and reclaim control of their future.
- Death of a Nation: This documentary draws parallels between Abraham Lincoln’s presidency and the presidency of Donald Trump.
- Christopher Robin: A working-class family man, Christopher Robin, encounters his childhood friend Winnie-the-Pooh, who helps him to rediscover the joys of life.
- The Spy Who Dumped Me: Audrey and Morgan are best friends who unwittingly become entangled in an international conspiracy when one of the women discovers the boyfriend who dumped her was actually a spy.
- Dog Days: Dog Days follows a group of interconnected people in Los Angeles who are brought together by their lovable canine counterparts.
- The Meg: After escaping an attack by what he claims was a 70-foot shark, Jonas Taylor must confront his fears to save those trapped in a sunken submersible.
- Slender Man: Slender Man tells the story of a tall, thin, horrifying figure with unnaturally long arms and a featureless face, who is reputed to be responsible for the haunting and disappearance of countless children and teens.
- Crazy Rich Asians: This contemporary romantic comedy, based on a global bestseller, follows native New Yorker Rachel Chu to Singapore to meet her boyfriend’s family.
- Alpha: A story of survival set 20,000 years ago during the last Ice Age.
- Mile 22: An elite American intelligence officer, aided by a top-secret tactical command unit, tries to smuggle a mysterious police officer with sensitive information out of the country.
- A.X.L.: A.X.L. is a top-secret, robotic dog who develops a special friendship with Miles and will go to any length to protect his new companion.
- The Happytime Murders: When the puppet cast of an ’80s children’s TV show begins to get murdered one by one, a disgraced LAPD detective-turned-private eye puppet takes on the case.
- Searching: After his 16-year-old daughter goes missing, a desperate father breaks into her laptop to look for clues to find her.
- Operation Finale: 15 years after World War II, a team of secret agents are brought together to track down Adolf Eichmann, the infamous Nazi architect of the Holocaust.
- Kin: Chased by a vengeful criminal, the feds and a gang of otherworldly soldiers, a recently released ex-con and his adopted teenage brother are forced to go on the run with a weapon of mysterious origin as their only protection.
- Ya Veremos: Santi is a child who has had to deal with the separation of his parents, Rodrigo and Alejandra. They are required to see each other from time to time, as they share their child’s time. One day they receive the news that Santi must undergo surgery so as not to lose his sight, so Santi makes a wish list to fulfill them together with his two parents, before the operation.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.