- Bohemian Rhapsody: A chronicle of the years leading up to Queen’s legendary appearance at the Live Aid (1985) concert.
- Nobody’s Fool: A woman is released from prison and reunites with her sister. She soon discovers that her sister is in an online relationship with a man who may not be what he seems.
- The Nutcracker and The Four Realms: A young girl is transported into a magical world of gingerbread soldiers and an army of mice.
- Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch: A grumpy Grinch plots to ruin Christmas for the village of Whoville.
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web: Young computer hacker Lisbeth Salander and journalist Mikael Blomkvist find themselves caught in a web of spies, cybercriminals and corrupt government officials.
- Overlord: The story of a squad of American soldiers behind enemy lines on D Day who discover a horrific Nazi experiment.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald: The second installment of the “Fantastic Beasts” series set in J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World featuring the adventures of magizoologist Newt Scamander.
- Instant Family: A couple finds themselves in over their heads when they adopt three children.
- Widows: Set in contemporary Chicago, amidst a time of turmoil, four women with nothing in common except a debt left behind by their dead husbands’ criminal activities, take fate into their own hands, and conspire to forge a future on their own terms.
- Creed 2: Under the tutelage of Rocky Balboa, newly crowned light heavyweight champion Adonis Creed faces off against Viktor Drago, the son of Ivan Drago.
- Green Book: A working-class Italian-American bouncer becomes the driver of an African-American classical pianist on a tour of venues through the 1960s American South.
- Ralph Breaks the Internet: Six years after the events of “Wreck-It Ralph”, Ralph and Vanellope, now friends, discover a wi-fi router in their arcade, leading them into a new adventure.
- Robin Hood: A war-hardened Crusader and his Moorish commander mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown in a thrilling action-adventure packed with gritty battlefield exploits, mind-blowing fight choreography, and a timeless romance.
- The Possession of Hannah Grace: When a cop who is just out of rehab takes the graveyard shift in a city hospital morgue, she faces a series of bizarre, violent events caused by an evil entity in one of the corpses.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.