- The Grudge: A house is cursed by a vengeful ghost that dooms those who enter it with a violent death.
- The Informer: An ex-convict working undercover intentionally gets himself incarcerated again in order to infiltrate the mob at a maximum security prison.
- Like a Boss: Two friends with very different ideals start a beauty company together. One is more practical while the other wants to earn her fortune and live a lavish lifestyle.
- Underwater: A crew of aquatic researchers work to get to safety after an earthquake devastates their subterranean laboratory. But the crew has more than the ocean seabed to fear.
- 1917: Two young British soldiers during the First World War are given an impossible mission: deliver a message deep in enemy territory that will stop 1,600 men, and one of the soldier’s brothers, from walking straight into a deadly trap.
- Just Mercy: World-renowned civil rights defense attorney Bryan Stevenson works to free a wrongly condemned death row prisoner.
- Bad Boys for Life: Marcus Burnett is now a police inspector and Mike Lowery is in a midlife crisis. They unite again when an Albanian mercenary, whose brother they killed, promises them an important bonus.
- Dolittle: A physician discovers that he can talk to animals.
- The Last Full Measure: Thirty-four years after his death, Airman William H. Pitsenbarger, Jr. (“Pits”) is awarded the nation’s highest military honor, for his actions on the battlefield.
- The Gentlemen: A British drug lord tries to sell off his highly profitable empire to a dynasty of Oklahoma billionaires.
- Run: A home schooled teenager begins to suspect her mother is keeping a dark secret from her.
- The Turning: A young governess is hired by a man who has become responsible for his young nephew and niece after the deaths of their parents. A modern take on Henry James’ novella “The Turn of the Screw”.
- Gretel & Hansel: A long time ago in a distant fairy tale countryside, a young girl leads her little brother into a dark wood in desperate search of food and work, only to stumble upon a nexus of terrifying evil.
- The Rhythm Section: A woman seeks revenge against those who orchestrated a plane crash that killed her family.