- Evil Dead: A remake of the horror classic, produced by original director Sam Raimi and original star Bruce Campbell. A group of kids head out to an old cabin in the woods and uncover a book called the Necromonicon that causes them to be possessed by demons and other horrible things to happen.
- Jurassic Park 3D: The classic blockbuster returns to theaters in 3D. Some of the scenes seem prime for 3d like the Gallimimus chase and the T-rex chasing the jeep scene and I’m excited just to see the movie on the big screen, as I never have.
- 42: The latest biopic follows the career of Jackie Robinson and his struggles as the first man to break the color barrier in baseball.
- Scary Movie 5: The latest in the horror spoof series finds a ton of washed up celebrities in a parody of Paranormal Activity.
- Oblivion: Tom Cruise stars as one of the only humans left on Earth, doing some maintenance work before joining the rest of humanity off-planet. The discovery of a capsule with a mysterious human and a group of underground survivors complicates things.
- Pain and Gain: A “smaller” scale movie from Michael Bay stars Mark Wahlberg and Dwayne Johnson as a couple of meathead weight lifters who come up with a plan to kidnap and extort money from a rich gym customer. It’s apparently based on a true story.
- The Big Wedding: An ensemble romantic comedy which stars Robert DeNiro, Susan Sarandon, Diane Keaton, Katherine Heigl, Amanda Seyfried, Robin Williams and Topher Grace.