- Iron Man 3: Tony Stark returns, post-Avengers, to take on the ruthless terrorist leader, The Mandarin, and a new technological threat in the form of Extremis. Shane Black takes over directing duties from Jon Favreau.
- The Great Gatsby: Baz Luhrman brings his over the top production style to the classic American novel, The Great Gatsby, with Leonardo DiCaprio starring as the titular mysterious playboy.
- Tyler Perry presents Peeples: Sparks fly when Wade Walker crashes the Peeples annual reunion in the Hamptons to ask for their precious daughter Grace’s hand in marriage.
- Star Trek Into Darkness: Captain Kirk and the Enterprise crew are on the hunt for a dangerous intergalactic terrorist named John Harrison in the sequel to JJ Abrams revitalization of the franchise.
- Epic: A teenager finds herself transported to a deep forest setting where a battle between the forces of good and the forces of evil is taking place. She bands together with a rag-tag group characters in order to save their world — and ours.
- Fast & Furious 6: A ruthless crew of car thieves who attack military convoys draws the attention of Agent Hobbs, who recruits Dom, Brian and the rest of the crew to come out of hiding to help take them down in exchange for full pardons.
- The Hangover Part III: A crime boss played by John Goodman forces The Wolfpack to first find Leslie Chou and then get back the $21 million Chou stole in the “epic conclusion to The Hangover Trilogy”.
- After Earth: A father and son crash land on a drastically and dangerously evolved Earth in the far future. With his father injured, young Kitai must set out across the deadly landscape to find some way to signal help.
- Now You See Me: A quartet of Las Vegas magicians pull elaborate bank heists during their performances, giving the money away Robin Hood style to their audiences, which obviously draws the attention of the FBI.