- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows: The Turtles return to save the city from a dangerous threat.
- Popstar: Never Stop, Never Stopping: When it becomes clear that his solo album is a failure, a former boy band member does everything in his power to maintain his celebrity status.
- Me Before You: A girl in a small town forms an unlikely bond with a recently-paralyzed man she’s taking care of.
- The Conjuring 2: Lorraine and Ed Warren travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children alone in a house plagued by malicious spirits.
- Now You See Me 2: The Four Horsemen resurface and are forcibly recruited by a tech genius to pull off their most impossible heist yet.
- Warcraft: The peaceful realm of Azeroth stands on the brink of war as its civilization faces a fearsome race of invaders: orc warriors fleeing their dying home to colonize another. As a portal opens to connect the two worlds, one army faces destruction and the other faces extinction. From opposing sides, two heroes are set on a collision course that will decide the fate of their family, their people, and their home.
- Central Intelligence: After he reunites with an old pal through Facebook, a mild-mannered accountant is lured into the world of international espionage.
- Finding Dory: The friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish reunites with her loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the real meaning of family along the way.
- Free State of Jones: As civil war divides the nation, a poor farmer from Mississippi leads a group of rebels against the Confederate army.
- Independence Day: Resurgence: Two decades after the first Independence Day invasion, Earth is faced with a new extra-Solar threat. But will mankind’s new space defenses be enough?
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.