Charlie Brooker’s Black Mirror has become easily one of the all time great anthology shows and Season 4 is coming to Netflix later this year and this first teaser reveals a brief glimpse of the six new episodes and their titles. The episodes titles, directors and actors are:
- Crocodile, dir. John Hillcoat, starring Andrea Riseborough, Andrew Gower, and Kiran Sonia Sawar
- Arkangel, dir. Jodie Foster, starring Rosemary Dewitt, Brenna Harding, and Owen Teague
- Hang the DJ, dir. Tim Van Patten, starring Georgina Campbell, Joe Cole, and George Blagden
- USS Callister, dir. Toby Haynes, starring Jesse Plemons, Cristin Milioti, Jimmi Simpson, and Michaela Coel
- Metalhead, dir. David Slade, starring Maxine Peake, Jake Davies, and Clint Dyer
- Black Museum, dir. Colm McCarthy, starring Douglas Hodge, Letitia Wright, and Babs Olusanmokun
Black Museum is supposedly going to be similar to the Jon Hamm led “White Christmas” episode in that it’s going to be three smaller stories instead of one main story and one of them is apparently inspired by a story by Penn Jillette about a device that lets doctors feel the pain of their patients. There’s no definite release date but probably October or November this year, which is about same time as Season 3 debuted last year. Check out the teaser below.
I’m like the J. Jonah Jameson of Everything Action, writing and editing and constantly demanding pictures of Spider-Man.